/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Offered USD50 for 8 articles

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Offered USD50 for 8 articles

I was offered USD50.00 to write 8 articles of 500 words each from an old client. The good thing about this offer is that I can take my time to write the articles, preferably about 2 per week. I am still in a lazy mood having come back from a business trip to KL recently. Today, I have rejected 3 offers to post for only USD1 each with 300 words. With that number of words, I can easily earn USD3 each. I rather maintain the small number of posts on my blogs for quality. To work consistently, I need to be in the mood and have the motivation to continue to work hard for my retirement years. There is this particular blogger that I hate. She should be retired by now but still struggling to find her calling to make money from the internet - all in vain! Serves her right!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, isn't it nice to be paid to write? You must be good to get the invitation(s). Wish you good business all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...