/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Gold Bullion or Gold Ingots?

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Gold Bullion or Gold Ingots?

I used to think that gold bullion are huge and bulky like gold ingots. When I check some web sites, I noticed that they are actually small like gold coins and are more affordable unlike gold ingots that come in kilograms by the weight. Hence, I got both gold bullion and gold ingots mixed up. Now, with years of experience in blogging and surfing other web sites, I am more educated now with the various terms used. By the way, it is worth your investment to buy gold bullion if you can afford it because gold is a good hedge against inflation. It is better than parking your money in the bank that brings in very low interest rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...