/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: I Love Gold

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Love Gold

I love gold and own a small collection of gold jewellery and a gold coin given by my rich uncle in Singapore who works as a doctor in his clinic somewhere near Tiong Bahru MRT station. The gold coin is about half an ounce in weight bearing the national flower of Singapore. After having kept it for more than 10 years, it is now valuable and a collector's item. You can check out for more gold items in United States Gold Bureau. I have a gold designer's ring, necklace and bracelet all bought with my own savings after working hard all these years. I also own smaller pieces of gold given to me by relatives when I was small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...