/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Contact Me

Monday, October 18, 2010

Contact Me

Based in Penang, I work in my home office as an IT executive for a small sports surfacing company while moonlighting part time as a virtual assistant, article writer and blogger. I have been working from my home office since 2004 that is equipped with multi-function printer, scanner, copier, fax machine, LCD monitor, desktop computer, laptop and digital camera. If you need articles written on any topic, feel free to email me diana.tan(AT)gmail.com I shall be happy to accommodate you.

Previously, I have worked in the banking and education sector in Singapore for about 6+ years before calling it quits and came back to settle down in Penang - my home town. I am happy to work from my home office now and have been with the same company since February, 2004.

If you want reviews of your product or services, feel free to drop me an email at diana.tan(AT)gmail.com and I shall be happy to oblige. You can also contact me if you need a virtual assistant for overflow work or any other computer work to be done like editing photos, removing background, creating PowerPoint presentations, financial calculation using MS Excel Spreadsheet, corporate profile creation, brochures on specific products, resume writing, setting blogs, web page design, etc. or just any other work do to with the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...