/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: I am a Numismatist

Monday, October 18, 2010

I am a Numismatist


A collector of coins is known as a numismatist and I am a numismatist since I was small. I also collect gold coin and have one gold coin given to me during Chinese New Year by my rich uncle who works as a doctor in his clinic in Singapore. The gold coin was about half an ounce in weight which is of moderate size. It is a worthwhile investment to buy gold coins which is a very hedge against inflation. If the inflation rate is 4% a year, then using the rule of 72, it takes 72/4 equals to 18 years for your money to become half its value. This is scary and therefore you need to find ways and means to increase your savings and beat the inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...