/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: [Videos] The Ministry of Health Malaysia starts Ivermectin Trial and DgnPet.com Dog Collar

Saturday, June 26, 2021

[Videos] The Ministry of Health Malaysia starts Ivermectin Trial and DgnPet.com Dog Collar



The Ministry of Health Malaysia starts the Ivermectin trial, for high-risk COVID-19 patients.

According to Wikipedia, Ivermectin is a medication used to treat many types of parasite infestations. In humans, this includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications. It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations.



This is a sponsored video on DgnPet.com Dog Collar. The sponsor wanted to edit my video a little and put it on Amazon. So, I let her have the .MOV file which is a very large one and took some time to email over. So, far she loves my work and had been sending over the pet items for review and videos for her clients.



Above is an Instagram picture on the 10 rules of Ikigai that resembles closely to the scriptures in the Bible. Hence, I put it here for myself to refer to and also for you, my dear friends. I keep reading over and over again to refer to this piece of nuggets of wisdom in life, in friendship and everything else, other than the Bible.



That's me taken in a cruise - Quantum of the Seas, before Covid-19 strikes. Now I am waiting for a date for my vaccination and God knows only when. In the meantime, stay positive, stay happy and stay healthy. Keep the Malaysian politics out of your mind to stay sane, people. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...