/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Quotes, Inspirations and Funny Post

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Quotes, Inspirations and Funny Post



Above is a hilarious video from my Instagram on 'no cure' virus. It is called the eating and eating 'virus.' See the animation above that was sent to my Whatsapp and I took the liberty to post it here.

Here is a good one from Oprah Winfrey.



I love what I do and sometimes, people perceive that as being snobish, etc. They try to emulate you and tell you in your face what you have taught them to appear like in your frequency and to outsmart. And these are the very people, closest to you. Sometimes, they feel threatened or belittled, I don't know. Anyway, this is not a rant but looking from others' perspective, since the Youtube video making is getting serious to the point of not getting a bath, just to save time. Well, I guess this is not too good and life needs to be balanced for a long term true happiness and success. Birds of a feather, flock together.



Philippians 2:10 - The Attitude of Christ

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Lord, forgive me, if I have not loved your people as myself. I pray for wisdom in the affairs of my daily life and for the Holy Spirit to be the beacon of light in my daily life. Teach me to speak humbly and not to be perceived as smart nor arrogant, because I am simply a simple girl in a complex world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...