/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: [Video] Happy Saturday and My Sweet Potato

Friday, June 4, 2021

[Video] Happy Saturday and My Sweet Potato



Happy Saturday, my friends. Here is an Insta pic from my account of a 'Good Morning' and 'Happy Saturday' greetings. I am pleased that finally, I am going to get my vaccination after all by this month of June 2021. Staying in Malaysia, we have to use the MySejahtera app to register for my and your turns and wait at for the event to take place at the respective hospitals. Hundreds of General Practitioners will be roped in to help in the massive scale of vaccination in Penang and other states.

Praise the Lord!



East or West, Home is Best;
Take some Rest, Don't call any Guest;
Enjoy your home Fest;
Don't have an outgoing Zest;
This is our life saving Test;
So, be in your Nest;
This is the entire World's Request.



Above is a short video entitled, "My Sweet Potato." Humorously, it says, "If you didn't see a sweet potato, you need some counseling." Now for the sake of the dignity of women and even children who may be reading this blog post, I have decided to blur out the sweet potato, as it is not edifying to watch. Sorry, people. Have to disappoint you to protect our dignity as women.



Happy Sabbath Day! From Wikipedia, according to the Book of Exodus, the Sabbath is a day of rest on the seventh day, commanded by God to be kept as a holy day of rest, as God rested from creation. The practice of observing the Sabbath (Shabbat) originates in the biblical commandment "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy".



Praise the Lord! Praise is Beautiful!

That's it for this post. Stay happy and stay safe, people. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...