/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Marriage is a WorkShop

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Marriage is a WorkShop

Marriage is certainly a WorkShop where the men Work and the women Shop. This is meant to be a joke, but it certainly rings a bell. Uneducated married women who don't work or cannot hold a job outside tend to spend away their husband's hard earned money by shopping and buying branded stuffs if they can afford it. The poor husbands work their butts away while the women go shopping to buy things for themselves like a 'tai-tai' or some even go travelling round the world to visit their kids on the other side of the globe. If I were to shop, usually I will spend my own earned money from working by the computer at home. I don't envy others who don't work yet get high allowances monthly, but am thankful that I am able to put food on the table for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...