/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Down with Flu

Friday, November 4, 2016

Down with Flu

I have finished the entire course of anti-biotics but my flu still remains the same. I had seen the Singapore 24-hour clinic once before on my flu with 4 types of medicine costing the company RM 66 total. I don't have to take medical leave since I work in a home office. My business partner is my boss who handles all the logistics, planning, replacing materials, paying workers their daily wages, expenses, etc. My work is just using the computer doing work like emailing, preparing quotations, calendars, product brochures, scanning, etc. Maintaining several blogs is no easy feat, especially when you have a full time job in a home office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...