/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Christmas is Just Around the Corner

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas is Just Around the Corner

It's that time of the year again where people go shopping, travel, take a short break with their families and just enjoy Christmas. I plan to travel but haven't decided yet within Malaysia. It is the time you get your bonuses to save up for retirement or just splurge a bit to pamper yourself like getting a new bag, go for that spa or facial massage, etc. At this time also, I normally get a Christmas gift from my youngest sister like a bottle of perfume or something. She is thoughtful and will spend buying and wrapping up Christmas gifts for her family and church friends. I don't follow this tradition but rather spend the time with my partner perhaps in Genting Highlands or go for a cruise to the high seas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...