/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Hope to change to facing East

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hope to change to facing East

I bought my condo in 2013 for about $900k and now it is worth $1.3M. But after discount, it is $1.1M. I hope to change my West facing block to East facing block overlooking the sea, and maybe the future cable car between Penang and the mainland. Somehow, east block is more popular and almost occupied compared to west facing block. I can seek the swimming pool but was advised by my partner to go for east facing units. He does not mind footing the bill for the legal change and all the paper work. So, yesterday, I called up my lawyer and texted him the unit numbers to be changed and hopefully, he can do so for me - afterall he is the brother-in-law of the developer himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...