/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Had a Good Weekend

Monday, May 25, 2015

Had a Good Weekend

Last weekend, I spent my time at a mountain resort in Genting Highlands but unfortunately, had my iPhone 5 pick pocketed at the escalator of First World Hotel. I was an easy target because my bag was open and unbuttoned. Otherwise, the trip would have been an enjoyable holiday. Anyway, I had my iPhone 5 replaced with a new one of iPhone 6, which was bought yesterday at Gurney Plaza. We went to First Avenue to check the price first before heading to Gurney Plaza to make the purchase at a Digi stall. The water them park, Big Shot, carousel, etc were removed and in place was new construction of probably another indoor theme park or a hotel that will be linked to First World Hotel, with 6,000 rooms - supposedly the biggest hotel in the world based on the number of rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...