/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Slept till Late Morning

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Slept till Late Morning

Today I woke up at 10:00am and had a restful sleep. With the air con turned on and snuggling under my silk duvet, I had deep sleep and woke up twice for the nature's call in the wash room. My colleague had gone out to attend a meeting at 2:00pm this afternoon after coming back from doing bank telegraphic transfer or abbreviated as T/T for the balance payment of the tiles from China. He bought me 2 packets of banana leaf wrapped 'nasi lemak' with coconut flavoured rice, sambal anchovies and half of fully boiled egg. The meal whet my appetite and is a welcoming change as I had been having Quaker oats for lunch in the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...