/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Making Money on My Own

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Making Money on My Own

I have a full time employment to work in a home office. At the same time, whenever I am free, I will scout around for work to earn a little extra from the internet. This is like milking the internet which has been my cash cow since years ago. Just the other day, I got an offer for USD 30 to place a link on my other web site for a year and it is quite lucrative since I don't have to write anything but just link to the pre-written article on the web site. It is possible to make money from the internet but you have to be diligent to look around for opportunities daily. I try to earn both linear income and passive income.

Linear income is you work for 1 hour and get paid once for the hour's work while passive income is you work once but get paid repeatedly and hence rich people have multiple streams of passive income. Property rental, fixed deposit interests, dividend stocks, etc are all passive income that you should consider. They are not difficult to earn and you can make a lot of money by diversifying your sources of income. Make hay while the sun shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...