/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Making Money is Fun

Friday, May 10, 2013

Making Money is Fun

I am still gainfully employed with the same company for the last 9 years. Making money is certainly fun with this employer where I get a chance to work from home. Plus the fact that I am most productive when working all alone in a home office with no disturbance from office colleagues. This is the ideal job for me. It is also my longest employment that I will never seek greener pastures elsewhere. I love this job as it is easy to accomplish albeit with many work at times. The employer is also my good friend and we get along just fine. I can also take power naps in between work when I am tired. I could not ask for more and will try my utmost best to work for as long as possible so that the company is profitable at all times or 90% of the time. God has indeed blessed me with a dream job to work in a home office that is equipped with multi-functional printer, scanner, copier, fax machine and a digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...