/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Received 6th Cheque from Nuffnang

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Received 6th Cheque from Nuffnang


Above is my 6th cheque from Nuffnang which I received today in my letter box. Thanks Nuffnang! More moolah for some Christmas shopping this month. I don't intend to accumulate too much and will cash out each time I hit the minimum payment threshold. Though it is nothing to shout about and not in the range of thousands unlike a few bloggers with high traffic, nevertheless it is better than nothing. And I consider this passive income doing nothing other than my hobby which is blogging. Hope to maintain my Glitterati status so as to continue to promote my blog posts on a regular basis.

4 comments:

  1. just want to take this opprtunity to say congratulation to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Wonder when I'm gonna get mine! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo...and happy shopping for x'mas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the comments. Getting is a Nuffnang cheque feels so good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...