/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Moving Here

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Moving Here

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

Moving here was tough and I think it’s mostly because I’m so far away from my family. I’m really close to all my siblings and my mom but we had to take this job so we could get a sustainable income back in again. My husband and I have two kids but they’re young enough not to really know what the move is all about – I’m the one who’s going to have to deal with it for the most part. I love being at home with the boys all day but you know, I really miss my sisters. I got http://www.wildbluedeals.com/satellite-internet/oklahoma/k/kingston/ service for the house so I could email and keep up with them on Facebook but it’s not the same as being able to go over to their houses in the middle of the day. I’m the first person in the family who decided to move away but just between you and me, I wouldn’t have chosen this if I hadn’t had to – I wish we were back home instead of in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...