/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Met Amber Chia at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Monday, December 5, 2011

Met Amber Chia at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant

Just the other day, I was dining at Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid on the ground floor when we were told that the table next to us was reserved as we had our lunch there. Shortly later, Amber with her cohort of models and family walked in to sit right beside us. They occupied 2 tables with her baby son seated next to me. I did not take the liberty to snap any photos wit her as she was busy tending to her son, but chatted with me and my partner for a short while. Her husband was very well dress in a coat just as Amber was in a white dress with some jewellery. They left shortly after before us - as fast as they came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...