/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Will Be Getting Nuffnang Check

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Will Be Getting Nuffnang Check

I have cashed out my Nuffnang account which has more than RM50, the minimum to receive a check in about 1-2 months' time. This will be my first cash out and I am quite excited to get my first check from a Malaysian advertising company. My traffic has improved marginally to get the amount accummulated more recently from my blogs. And now I am trying to add more Nuffnang advertisements to all my blogs as this is a genuine company that pays out regularly to its publishers. I know of a blogger earning thousands from Nuffnang because of her very high traffic but I am happy and contented with my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...