/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Second Payment on the 15th of the Month

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Second Payment on the 15th of the Month

Today is Sunday and is the 13th of the month. In 2 days' time, I will receive my second payment of my income. Yay! It has been like this for several years now and I am currently saving up for my retirement down the road. This evening, I will follow my colleague down to KL to meet up with a potential client tomorrow at 12:00 noon. I have already emailed him the quotation and together with his boss, he will meet up with us to discuss further. I hope we will be successful to get this project if it is genuine and this means more work for our workers who are paid daily wages all year round. We have been blessed with diligent, honest hardworking staff who don't mind travelling all over Malaysia to complete the sports courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...