/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Spending Money Feels So Good

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spending Money Feels So Good

Yesterday, I bought myself a pair of Bonia slippers for RM199 without any discount! That's because those were new arrival and are comfort shoes. I am too lazy to go to Bata in Tesco to check out their prices since I hardly patronize Tesco but instead go to Gurney Plaza almost every night. Hence it makes sense to buy from Gurney Plaza instead. And it certainly feels so good to be able to afford something for myself as I am working from home earning a comfortable income - both in my full time job and also moonlighting work part time. I can afford a restaurant meal anytime I want or go for overseas holidays now like Europe or New Zealand. And they cost in the region of RM7,000++ per person for twin sharing. I need a friend to go with or someone I can get along so that the trip will be more enjoyable. Spending money certainly feels so good when you know more will be coming month after month. And I save more than I spend nowadays. This is to ensure that my retirement years will be golden years for me and not woeful years unlike for a certain blogger and ex-supervisor that I dislike - also known as M16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...