/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Got Direct Offer to Write Articles

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Got Direct Offer to Write Articles

Just 2 days ago, I received 2 direct offers to write articles for a client on watches. After submitting the articles, he rated them as excellent! And the next day, I got my payment of USD16.50 in my account. It was instant and very fast. I no longer log in to check if there are any more writing assignments as I am too lazy to write these few months. And the hot weather does not help in the mood to work harder but to nap upstairs and turn on the air con, under my silk comforters from China. I don't know why but this year is certainly one of the hottest in my entire life. And I refuse to stay outdoors for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...