/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Got paid to Rewrite 2 articles

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Got paid to Rewrite 2 articles

Just recently, I got paid RM180.00 for re-writing 2 articles on health. The client emailed me directly after reading my blogs and discovered that I also offer writing services. The money was easy cash and it does not take much time to re-write the articles as I can work quite fast. I charged RM90 per article and I must say this is one of the easiest job I got offered. And I recently spend hundred of dollars in Hatyai over Chinese New Year - spending on 4 bras, 7 panties, toiletries, 3 bottles of skin care serum, body scrub, body wash and 1.5kg cashew nuts for friends and families. That is the incentive of working hard by the computer to spend the money that I have earned online and offline in my home office. This is so much better than working for others especially a moron for a supervisor who cheated the company of honest working hours in Eagle Carpets the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...