/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Summertime ''Diamond'' Feelings

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Summertime ''Diamond'' Feelings


Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Wherever you go, you will see the well-heeled adorned with diamonds such as a diamond pendant, a solitaire diamond right or diamond bracelet and earrings. Since it’s rapidly approaching the hot and sweltering summertime, it is time for some Summertime ''Diamond'' Feelings. I have bought myself a small diamond cross a few years back while working in Singapore. At that time, I was too stressed from work and pampered myself to some "Diamond Feelings" of a cross. And it comes with a white gold chain that matches it. I guess very girl will feel special wearing diamond accessories like a diamond bracelet, diamond earrnings, necklaces, diamond pendant or a diamond tiara on a wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...