/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: My Birthday tomorrow

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Birthday tomorrow

On the 6th of July is my birthday. And I will be going to KL for business trip tomorrow. So looks like I will spend my actual birthday in Kuala Lumpur. It has been a family tradition to treat my family members during my birthday and also on their birthdays. So it is like this. Whoever celebrates their birthday will treat the rest on this special occasion. When I was younger, my dad used to bring back a nice cake with a birthday card. Now that we have outgrown cakes, which adds to the cholesterol level, we decided to dine in good restaurants. I guess when I come back from KL, I plan to treat them lobster thermidor in one of the Chinese restaurant by the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...