/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: My Tour to China Starting Tonight

Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Tour to China Starting Tonight

Later this evening at 8:45pm, I will take Malaysian Airlines MH 1165 plane from Penang to Kuala Lumpur and arrive there at 10:40pm to transit there for a while. After that, I will take China Airlines CA 972, a 757 jet departing KL at 12:50am and arrive in Peking at 6:40am. It will be an 8-day guided tour of Beijing, Tianjin and Chende in China. On Sunday 5th of August, I will take China Airlines CA 971 from Peking departing at 5:00pm and arrive in KL at 11:20pm. We will stay 1 night in Concorde Inn Hotel, KLIA before departing at 11:50am on Malaysian Airlines MH 1142 to Penang. We should arrive Penang at 12:40pm in the afternoon and my youngest sister has taken leave from her Bayan Lepas factory to fetch us back.

I am looking forward to my first overseas trip since 2001 and it is about time to see some beautiful sights. I will walk on the Great Wall of China, visit Tiananman Square, Forbidden Palace, see pandas in a zoo and Chinese acrobatic performance and visit other places. Wish me journey mercies for this trip. In the meantime, there will not be any posts for 8 days from tomorrow onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...