/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Use a Screen Filter

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Use a Screen Filter

This is a reminder for those of you who work by the computer not to look for long hours at the screen without taking a break and using screen filter for your eyes' protection. Recently I have been a victim of this myself. Now that I have switched to a 17-inch SyncMaster LCD, I have neglected to use the 15 inch screen filter as it will partially block my viewpoint. Now my eyes are hurting and I could feel the strain at the back of the nerves of my eyes. I guess this is a poignant reminder that no amount of opportunities or money can replace your vision. So I better than good care and start using screen filter even though it is smaller and reduce the glare of the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...