/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: [Videos] Dancing with Positivity, Saje Flow, Blog Meets Brand, Happy Birthday Greetings, etc.

Friday, January 15, 2021

[Videos] Dancing with Positivity, Saje Flow, Blog Meets Brand, Happy Birthday Greetings, etc.



It took me hours just to select pictures that are royalty-free for my sister's coming birthday on 20th Jan and also for a friend's birthday yesterday, Chia Lin. She's very encouraging and a hardworking mother who tirelessly gives her time to train people under her team. The awesome clip art pictures above were carefully curated from this link here >> https://bizinfo123.com/clipart-com-your-one-stop-site-for-still-and-animated-images/ or directly go to https://marketplace.dealspotr.com/getcode/WeZNr where you can use my code PHILIN to save 20% off for the deal.

Check out my dinner and hair transformation of re-bonding, cut and dye video below:



See the before and after effects of the vlogger's hair. Since I know MCO or movement control order will be implemented soon, I decided to take the opportunity to have my hair cut short and chemically straightened the day just before MCO kicks in. You can also see my quick dinner of braised beancurd with crab meat and it was so delicious.



See the lovely Chinese New Year decorations in Gurney Plaza, Penang and my yummy lunch of minced chicken noodles in a set with Chinese Tea. Enjoy the video above!

This post is not complete without some Instagram pictures. Yours truly happen to be an ambassador for Blog Meets Brand. Saje Flow, a nickname for an American Asian influencer with positivity and dancing with flow is my sponsor, for all these marketing materials.



Check out my TikTok dancing moves with cool animations below:



To reiterate, a positive mental attitude goes a long way in changing the world around you. Check out https://dancingandlife.com?afmc=7u #dancingthroughcrisis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...