/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: [Video] YMCA Song and Dance on TikTok

Sunday, January 31, 2021

[Video] YMCA Song and Dance on TikTok



Above was me dancing to participate in a sponsored program for a 30-day challenge by the mastermind of the moniker, Saje Flow (pronounced as 'Sage' Flow). What I like about TikTok is that it allows you to create short videos and that's about it. There is just too much negativity here, when you read about the political current situation, that I just try to forget about it, and move on with life, hoping to earn an income and be cautious, not to be conned of my hard-earned money. I pray for the covering of Psalms 91 over my life, my finances, my family and everything else.

Also, while in the process of trying to earn extra income, and get busy hustling, I also need to reduce the noise and challenge outside by reducing work load. In addition, I need to pamper myself, by having more "ME" time in solitude and to reflect. For people of other religion or faiths, they will meditate and do what it takes to stay positive, stay calm and stay connected with loved ones.

Below is my Instagram account's photo of Good Morning, Relax It's Sunday message.



The body heals with play, the mind heals with laughter and the spirit heals with joy. See the lovely Instapic below:-



In retrospect, women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world - Hillary Clinton.

See her picture and some words of wisdom.



Finally, stay safe and stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...