/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: 10 Articles to Write

Thursday, September 14, 2017

10 Articles to Write

Even though this month I have 10 articles of at least 1,000 words each to write, I may not accept all of them, depending on time and availability to write. I have just started with the first article and was halfway through writing it when my supervisor gave me more work. So, I had to stop writing and complete the office work first before resuming my article. I am also in the midst of finetuning my OpenCart ecommerce site to accept sales online, especially for Christmas season. I don't plan to go with Shopify even though it is easier to set up and all automatic like Wordpress, but the USD 29 / month puts me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...