/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: 10 Articles to Write this Month

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

10 Articles to Write this Month

I have 10 articles to complete this month, but will take my time to do them and may not even complete all of them - depending on my mood. I could be in a writing marathon, but with constant revisions, this puts me off. And it requires lots of hard work, typing at the keyboard while copy and paste the URL links into the travel site system which has an automatic word count. If only I am famous blogger or powerful media influencer, I could earn much more in the region of thousands just by blogging for products and cash. Some of the bloggers are happily traveling around USA and some lesser known ones have quit their stressful jobs to work at home as a lifestyle blogger. Now how fortunate is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...