/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: July my birthday month

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July my birthday month

July is my birthday month. I shall be treating the family to a Chinese restaurant at CRC for a 5 course meal for $240 excluding drinks, peanuts, towels, GST and service charge. Total, it might set me back by around $300 for 5 persons. After my birthday treat next week, I shall go for a cruise with my partner for 2 days 1 night on SuperStar Libra to the high seas. It is the same cruise ship that travels to Phuket and Krabi that departs on Sundays. My cruise is just a short one, just to enjoy the night breeze as the ship sets sail along. I have already online checked in the room, 7 days prior to departure at around 5:30pm and last call at 10:30pm. This shall be my third cruise with the first one in Singapore by paid TNT for a company dinner. There were lots of activities and it was fun. There will be shows on board the cruise with buffet dinner served to patrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...