/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Blogging Marathon

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blogging Marathon

I have just posted to 5 blogs earlier and now blogging for this site. I am in a blogging marathon mode and need to update my several blogs that have been left unattended to for a few weeks. Other than my personal domain blogs that I maintain weekly, the rest are posted at least once a month. Blogging takes much effort, thinking on the spot and typing. Now my computer room is very bright after changing the lights to 3 twirling bulbs that saves electricity but are more expensive at $12 each. The eco light will last longer than the previous one which keeps getting spoilt every few months! All in all, I had to pay $260 for the light fixtures including repairing another one in the living room. Cleaning 2 fans are complimentary since the electrician already brought the ladder out and conveniently, I asked him to clean the dusty fan as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...