/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Went to KL on Friday

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Went to KL on Friday

I went to KL last Friday for the day and returned to Penang at night. We went there to collect a cheque, but alas, it was not to be. The client has no money and is waiting compensation from the insurance company. So, this will take months to settle for the balance payment. Money is difficult to come by nowadays with projects stuck with cash and owners not willing to pay for whatever reasons. I have to be more cautious now with my expenditure and I cannot afford to just splurge anyhow I like. I pray for prudence and to not dress up to get rich. Also collected 5 letters from home with a replacement Citibank credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...