/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Just Walk to the Next Room

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Just Walk to the Next Room

In the past 11 years, I don't have to commute to work and get stuck in snarling traffic jams for hours or wasting time to get dress up for work in another location. All I need to do now is just walk to the next room which is now my workstation equipped with a laptop, printer, fax and internet connectivity. I am certainly blessed with a home office to work right in the comfort of a home life. Also, I can take power naps when the need arises and work again when I am ready and in the mood. There cannot be found another better arrangement than this. And I thank God for my dream job to work in a small office home office, or simply abbreviated as SOHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...