/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Withdraw over $400 from my Paypal

Friday, October 4, 2013

Withdraw over $400 from my Paypal

I got paid in Euro 100.00 to my paypal for a German client for work done last month. This is more than RM400 in my local currency and I promptly withdrew the amount yesterday to my Public bank. Since August 2006, I have earned RM 45,500 for blogging and virtual assistance work to date. And this is done on a part time basis. This averages to RM 542 per month earning money in my own capacity. Much better than working in retail where the hours a long and boring with a meager income. I hope to save enough for my retirement down the road as I don't have pension like dad or allowances from children like mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...