/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Just Got Paid USD25.00

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just Got Paid USD25.00

This morning, as I woke up, my client had paid me USD 25 into my Paypal account. This is for blogging work done 2 days ago. I still maintain and update my several blogs for revenue now and then. The income is just a bonus as writing online has been my passion since August of 2006. I love my work, and virtual assistance offered now and then as potential clients email me for the quotation. Now I get paid USD50 monthly for commenting on a high traffic blog in the U.S. and get to read well written articles by journalists and people of stature, those who are already successful in their own rights. This brings more authority and credibility to the many blog posts and articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...