/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Was in KLCC and Sunway Pyramid

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Was in KLCC and Sunway Pyramid

When I was in KL recently, I went to KLCC and window shopped for a while. I was so tempted to get Salvadore Ferragamo pump shoes but could not afford it. It cost over a thousand ringgit here. When I was in Singapore, my aunt bought me a Ferragamo black pump shoes when we went shopping in Orchard Road. Since she is quite wealthy and has her own law firm, she decided to indulge me but it was very rare. Even though I am gainfully employed, I will never splash out so much money just for a pair of branded shoes. It is much better to invest my money in insurance or buy government bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...