/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Just Came Back from KL

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Came Back from KL

I just came back from Kuala Lumpur last night and went to see the doctor near my house. I still have allergic cough and it has been dragging on for some time. The trip back from KL was rather tiring and it rained slightly. In the past, every time I come back from KL, I will buy fruits in Tapah but recently I have stopped buying them all together. My home has plenty of fruits and there is no necessity to overload the fridge with so many types of fruits. Besides, there is less to carry and lug around and it is easier for me! The doctor's fee cost RM20 which is reasonably cheaper than other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...