/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Going to KL Next Week

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Going to KL Next Week

I will be going to KL sometime middle of next week for business. As usual, I will lug along my lap top and company profile with reference projects to show potential clients. On top of that we will also visit existing clients to attend to their concerns. My colleague will drive down which will take about 4-5 hours on the road. We plan to stop over  in Tapah for a shorts break before resuming the journey. My job not only requires me to work with the computer but also to travel frequently down to KL and other parts if necessary. Hence, earning money is not easy and you have to make sure you are relevant and not being fired for no other reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...