/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Get Your Car Insured

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Get Your Car Insured

I believe that buying automobile insurance is never a waste of money. In fact, it is a form of investment to protect your savings from depleting in the event of any unfortunate accidents on the road like car damage, etc. The insurance company will then have to foot the bill for you when your car is insured.

As for me I have bought an automobile insurance to insure my new car since 3 years ago. The process is simple. My dad just call up his church friend to come and collect the cheque and by the next day, I get my car insurance done already.

I can also buy automobile insurance through the web site which is slightly cheaper but this is so much faster and I don't have to pay for additional postage fees for the insurance to be delivered right to my house. Besides car insurance, I also buy living policy from Prudential and RM150 is deducted from my credit card monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...