/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Counting My Blessings

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Counting My Blessings



I thank for my blessings every day and never take my employment for granted even though I work from home. And I have been gainfully employed to work at a home office since February 2004 until now. As an aside, you might like to know about http://www.oxis.com which is engaged in the research, development and sale of products that counteract the harmful effects of “oxidative stress.” Their products include therapeutic nutraceutical products, cosmeceutical products and proprietary formulations and clinical products.

For more information, you can check out the links to Oxis on Twitter and also Oxis on facebook. I am also growing older but wiser each day when I start seeing more white hairs.

I guess my Heavenly Father has been merciful and gracious to me for this unmerited favor to get a dream job to work at home comfortable where the office is just to turn on the computer and log in to the internet downstairs and rest time is upstairs where I can turn on the air con and nap under my comforters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...