/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Dim Sum and Fast Food in the Heart of Georgetown, Penang

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Dim Sum and Fast Food in the Heart of Georgetown, Penang

I love dim sum and will indulge it myself once in a while with my spouse. By now you know that I have become a part-time Youtuber and upload personal videos almost daily for a better algorithmn.

Note that this food is not kosher or 'halal' as there is pork inside. But I certainly love the prawns like fried prawn with beancurd skin, prawn dumplings or 'har kau', prawn 'chee cheong fun' paired with shallots and sambal belacan, and more.

For this particular eatery, they sell dim sum, alcohol and Chinese fast food, which includes the various veggies, chicken, fish, etc. Just watch the video above and view it till the end.

As now it is 1:03 am in the wee hours of the dawn, morning, I have included a nice Instagram picture below from my account.



Don't you find the blue geranium flowers lovely in the photo above? I don't think they are cheap either and are quite rare. They are seldom used in the decorations of flower bouquets in the lobby of hotels and such.

Anyway, in this pandemic, do stay safe and wear your mask at all time when you are in public places. Heard from the news yesterday, that our Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19! So, don't gamble with your life and think freedom is more important than this pandemic, by not wearing your mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...