/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: I love to Moonlight at Home

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I love to Moonlight at Home

I may have a full-time job to work in a home office, but nevertheless, I still moonlight part-time by blogging, completing surveys and doing micro-jobs. These are within my area of expertise and easy peasy. But don't ask me to do coding or debugging and such. You see, I am a very confused programmer and will create bugs and cannot link the logic. It is all unfamiliar territory for me. Today, I gave mum RM 900 for the household expenditure; RM 500 for her own expenses while RM 400 is to help the youngest sis to pay for the utilities, petrol, Astro, etc. Being the only parent left where I inherited my DNA, I should honor my mum, regardless of what happened in the past. As the Bible states, 'Honor your parents, then your life will be prolonged.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...