/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: I still love my family

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I still love my family

Despite being the grey sheep at home during school years, I still love my family. That's because that's where I came from and my DNA came from my parents. You see, I was brought up by granny for herself and my parents had their favorite daughters. Being the most financially secure now, I don't have to depend on my aunt's inheritance that's like wishful thinking. I rather work with my hands and brains (whatever that is left) to maximize my earnings like typing quotations, writing, micro jobs, and surveys. I also get tired now and then and take power naps in between work. When I am awake refreshed, I will read a book or check on my iPhone for work to be done on the laptop. The Bible tells us to be diligent and use your talents wisely, or you will go hungry for those who refuse to lift a finger to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...