/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: I love reading

Saturday, November 4, 2017

I love reading

My writing has improved by leaps and bounds. I read a lot of daily newspapers, financial magazines and the like. It has helped me in my writing work and blogging for some revenue. I am always hustling and hate to idle; because an idle mind is the devil's workshop. When you are free and idle, you start thinking of ways to get back at people and hurt them to feel better - some obnoxious people are born this way. Anyway, I shall dwell on the positive and hope to improve myself even further by doing a successful e-commerce so that I am not at the mercy of my boss cum friend with a very hot-temper and unpredictable. Then, I can have time and money freedom to do the things that I love like writing, blogging, selling and fulfilling orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...