/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: My boss is coughing

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

My boss is coughing

My boss is coughing and a little sick now. Well, he is also my spouse and we stay together just for doing the business in a team. Otherwise, we have our respective families to turn to in case of help. We merely work as a team for a win-win basis to put food on the table for all our foreign workers and local ones, including our families, etc. Most of his cohorts at his age and classmates of Baby Boomers are already retired and down with sickness. But he is still healthy, able to drive 400km with stops in between and have been doing this for the last 13 years since we met. I pray for his speedy recovery, so that he can continue to helm the company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...