/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Creating Paypal Subscription

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Creating Paypal Subscription

My regular client just cancelled my paypal subscription and wants me to create a new one with lower price as he will advertise on my PR 2 site with only 2 links instead of 3. The old Paypal was more user friendly with more features on one's account. Now with the new Paypal, I have to search around with no results. I did a search on internet how to create a paypal subscription for monthly pay but it was the old system that was shown on Youtube. So, I had no choice but to send an email to request for the steps to Paypal via their helpdesk. This client has been with me for the last 2+ years and every month, I get passive income, albeit 2 hundred ringgit just for the advertisement links on my niche site of website designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...