/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Philin's Blog: Spent 3 hours at Starbucks

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Spent 3 hours at Starbucks

This afternoon, after visiting a client's place, my colleague and I chilled out at Starbucks in Taipan, USJ1 of Subang Jaya for 3 whole hours reading newspapers and magazines on entrepreneurship, etc. I ordered iced green tea latte and really enjoyed myself immersed in reading so many insightful ideas on business and news while sipping my drink. I was given a Starbucks card where every 10 drinks ordered, you get a free drink - something like a loyalty card. It looks smashing with silver colourful patterns. It is almost 20 minutes to midnight and I took the liberty to update this blog before sleep and to get ready for a project interview tomorrow in the evening. Just hope that my manager can impress the interviewers with his knowledge and determination to clinch the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...